Terms & conditions: prize draws and competitions
These are the terms and conditions for all current prize draws and competitions we are carrying out.
RHS Chelsea Flower Show YourWealth Twitter prize draw terms and conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is YourWealth UK, a division of Momentum Financial Technology, registered in England & Wales, company registration number 06909772.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Momentum Financial Technology and its parent company Momentum UK, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the draw. Offer excludes Channel Islands and non-UK addresses.
3. The promotion will have 1 winner. The promotion entry period will run from Friday 6 May 2016, and will close at 9:00am on Wednesday 18 May 2016.
4. The prize will be one pair of tickets to attend the RHS Chelsea Flower Show event on Friday 27 May 2016. The event takes place in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea, London. Tickets are for all-day entry, doors open at 8am.
5. To enter the promotion, entrants must send a tweet (or reply on Twitter to the Promoter’s tweet) mentioning both @YourWealthUK and a friend who would be their guest to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to delete and disqualify entries that may, in its absolute discretion, be inappropriate or offensive.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. All promotional instructions and special offer criteria form part of these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
9. There will be no alternative entry route available; therefore all entries into the promotion must be made via Twitter. Entrants:
i. also be registered users of Twitter,
ii. agree that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter,
iii. acknowledge that by participating in the promotion the entrant is providing their information to the Promoter as well as to Twitter, and
iv. grant Twitter a complete release from liability associated with this promotion, to the extent permissible by law.
10. Only one entry per person is permitted (this does not prevent entrants from also entering any of the Promoter’s other prize draws on other social networks if applicable). If an entrant uses multiple Twitter accounts to enter multiple times, then that entrant will be disqualified from the promotion and any prize awarded to them will be void.
11. The Promoter will select 1 winner at random from the entrants after 9:00am on Wednesday 18 May 2016.
12. If a winner does not give correct details when contacted by the Promoter to arrange fulfilment of their prize, does not satisfy the eligibility criteria in (2) and (5) above upon or after entering the prize draw (even if they met the criteria at time of entry), declines the prize or makes an entry on someone else’s behalf then they will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Disqualification will result in their prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion select another random winner to receive that prize or dispose of that prize at its discretion without liability to that or any other winner or any entrant
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
14. The winners will be announced by the Promoter on Twitter in a Tweet on Wednesday 18 May 2016. In the Promoter’s Tweet, the winners will be asked to provide their contact telephone numbers and email address via Twitter direct message so that arrangements can be made to fulfil their prize. All personal data will only be held by the Promoter for the purpose of fulfilling this promotion and promotions involving the winner in accordance with these terms, and shall not be used for any other purpose whatsoever without prior consent of the relevant entrant and/or winner.
15. Once the Promoter has contacted the winners on Twitter, the winners will have 24 hours to send their details to the YourWealth team in order to:
i. Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the winning notification
ii. Confirm they wish to accept the prize
iii. Provide the complete information requested. The Promoter shall have absolute discretion in determining whether evidence of identity is adequate.
16. There is no cash or other alternative prize exchangeable for any prize in whole or in part. In the unlikely event that a prize is unavailable for any reason or if unforeseen circumstances arise, the Promoter may at its sole discretion substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any expenses, inconvenience or costs incurred due to the delay, postponement or cancellation of any event.
17. Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of a prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any part of a prize will result in that prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and that prize will be declared null and void.
18. By accepting their prize, each winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion and to the Promoter using their names and approximate geographic location for promotional purposes and to publish this information in a list of winners
19. The Promoter will not post anything to entrants’ Twitter page; however, some of the notifications or Tweets may appear in an individual’s feed.
20. Additional copies of the rules and the name and county of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to RHS Chelsea Flower Show Twitter Prize Draw, YourWealth, Momentum Financial Technology, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the promotion without prior notice at its absolute discretion.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the giveaway
23. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
24. It is each winner’s responsibility to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of any prize, and the Promoter shall have no responsibility in respect thereof.
25. Entrants agree that this prize giveaway is governed by English law, and that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
26. Travel and accommodation and any other expenses not specified above are not included in the prizes.
27. The operators of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show have the right to revoke or refuse admission to each winner and/or any of their companions. The Promoter is only responsible for arranging of the tickets to be provided to the winner, and in particular shall not be responsible for any expenses, losses, distress or inconvenience resulting from any revocation or refusal of admission, or for anything else that occurs at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.