We have selected several structured investment plans for you to compare and find out more. The table does not necessarily list every product available; we have included those we believe have features that can be researched and understood by self-investors. Compare products below and you can request an application form online.
Unfortunately, we do not have any structured investments available at this time.
Structured investments – why apply through YourWealth?
Structured products are only available through intermediaries. Often this means applying through a financial adviser, if you have one. If you are happy to decide on the suitability of the product for yourself and do not require advice, we can process your application for you, saving you time and money.
No commission. We aren't paid any commissions from product providers so there is no commercial influence on the products listed in this table
Fixed application fee. YourWealth charges a flat fee of just £250 to set up your plan – typically much less than you'd pay to a financial adviser
Telephone support. Unlike some financial websites we are an actual intermediary firm, authorised and regulated by the FCA. If you have any questions or need to contact our team for any reason, you can speak to one of us by calling our client support line on 0800 331 7437.
What happens when you apply:
- Click 'More Details' in the table to request an application pack for the product you are interested in.
- We will email the application pack to you so you receive it without delay.
- You print off and post back the signed application form.
- We will check your application for you, to ensure that you have completed all the necessary details and declarations (we'll email you if there are any issues).
- We carry out the steps required by law, such as money laundering checks.
- We email you to confirm that we've sent your application on to the provider (we send this by Recorded Delivery to be safe).
- Your plan will be opened. You will get a letter from the provider confirming the investment has been received, and you'll be provided with a policy / plan number.
When the plan matures, the provider will write to you and us to ask what you want to do next.
If you have any questions, just call us on 0800 331 7437.