Win two tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Thanks to the generosity of M&G Investments, sponsor of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and partner of this site, we have a pair of tickets worth £200 to give away.
About the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
Described as the garden design equivalent of Paris Fashion Week, the RHS Chelsea Flower Show is a highlight in the nation's social calendar. Not just a festival of gardens and plants, it's also a momentous British day out: in 2014 visitors to the show drank 6,400 glasses of Pimms and ate over 10,000 portions of fish and chips.
The theme of the show in 2016 is Health, Happiness & Horticulture. Highlights will include:
- The memorable poppies tribute by Phillip Johnson at the entrance to the show
- The Health & Happiness Garden designed by Ann-Marie Powell
- Photographic exhibits and a floral arch to celebrate The Queen's 90th birthday
- The British Eccentrics Garden featuring bizarre garden gadgetry that comes to life every 15 minutes
- An Acoustic Garden inspired by world-leading percussionist Dame Evelyn Glennie will play musical notes to visitors
- The M&G Garden 2016 (below) designed by Cleve West and inspired by ancient oak woodland
- Evening concert featuring the Ronnie Scott's Jazz Orchestra
- Classic and contemporary British food, drink and fun
What you can win
We're giving away a pair of tickets for all-day entry on Friday 27 May.
- When: The tickets give you all-day access (8am to 8pm, including the evening concert) on Friday 27 May.
- Where: The show takes place in the grounds of the Royal Hospital, Chelsea, London
We will also give the lucky winner and their guest one year's free premium access to Moneyhub (worth £29 each).
Winners will be drawn at random on Wednesday 18 May (see terms & conditions) and it's really easy to enter via Twitter – here's what to do…
How to enter
Simply send us a tweet, mentioning @YourWealthUK, and tell us who you'd take with you to the show.
Click or tap to tweet us now and enter the prize draw:
Hey @yourwealthuk, I'd take @____ to the #RHSChelsea Flower Show
That's it (…and be sure to follow @YourWealthUK as well so you don't miss when the winner is announced on 18 May).
—The YourWealth team and M&G Investments
Last updated: 05 May 2016